Prep Time:10 m Cook Time:15 m
Boneless Chicken - 300 g
Idli - 6
Onion - 2
Pepper Powder - 4 tsp
Salt - as needed
Gingelly Oil - 1 tblsp
- Marinate the chicken with two teaspoons of pepper powder and salt.Meanwhile slice the onions.
- Heat oil in a pan,add the sliced onions and saute with little salt.Then add remaining pepper powder.
- Now add the chicken pieces and saute for a minute.Add required salt and close this with a lid.
- After ten minutes remove lid and toss in the idli cut into bite size cubes.Give it a stir and transfer to serving plates.Serve with curd or just plain.
- The chicken gets cooked in the pepper onion juice.Remove the lid in between and stir if needed.
- Idli and chicken look alike and a comforting food for the winter and a quick recipe.