|Ginger||1 inch piece|
|Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Coriander Seeds||1 tblspn|
|Cumin Seeds||1 tsp|
|Oil||1 tbl sp|
- Marinate chicken with turmeric powder and chilli powder and keep it aside.
- Dry roast all the spices from red chilli to cardamom.Grind them into a paste.
- Heat oil in a a sauce pan,splutter some aniseed,add curry leaves,chopped ginger and garlic and fry till they become slightly brown.Now add chopped onions,saute for a while and then add chopped tomatoes.
- Once the tomatoes have become mushy add the spice paste and mix them well.Cook for ten minutes and grind them after cooling.
- Add the paste to the pan and then add chicken and salt and cook till the chicken has become tender.
- Tastes great with rice,chappathi,idli,dosa...